T&Cs Essential Experiences Vouchers
These Terms and Conditions apply when a Saurus user (Hereinafter also referred to as “You”, “Your” or “My”) redeems a voucher in www.essentialexperiences.co.uk directly or indirectly through the Saurus App.
Essential Experiences (henceforward “EE”) is a platform which acts as an “agent” for travel, hotels, cruises, cars renting and other travel related services. The platform is operated by United Time Services Limited company number 11789608. By accepting these Terms and Conditions directly in the EE site or indirectly by using the Saurus App, You automatically are also accepting the Terms and conditions of Essential experiences, which You can read here:
1. When do You receive an EE voucher?
When You open an account with Saurus, based on Your highest Saurus.com monthly plan You may enjoy up to £ 1,200 annually in discounts (vouchers) when traveling with our partner Essential Experiences. The applicable discounts are the following:
1. Saurus “GO”: Once you complete your registration in the Saurus app and select Saurus Go as your plan, you will receive a One-off voucher to redeem on the EE website or through the Saurus app after depositing your first incoming transaction into your Saurus account and after applying for your physical Saurus card. All these steps must be done within the first 30 days from the opening of the account. The voucher amount could go from £100 to £200, depending on the campaign that is applicable at the moment, if there is any.
2. Saurus “Classic”: Once You complete your registration in the Saurus App and You select Saurus “Classic” as Your monthly Plan or You upgrade Your plan from Saurus “GO” to a Saurus Classic plan, You may receive a discount voucher of £ 25 or any such other amount depending of the Campaign that is applicable in that moment, if any, every month that will be accumulated in Your Saurus current account, capped to £ 300 or 12 months, whichever comes first.
3. Saurus “Plus”: Once You complete Your registration in the Saurus App and You select Saurus “Plus” as Your monthly Plan or You upgrade Your plan from other Saurus Plan to a Saurus “Plus” plan, You may receive a discount voucher of £ 50 or any such other amount depending of the Campaign that is applicable in that moment, if any, every month that will be accumulated in Your Saurus current account, capped to £ 600 or 12 months, whichever comes first.
4. Saurus “Premiere”: Once You complete Your registration in the Saurus App and You select Saurus “Premiere” as Your monthly Plan or You upgrade Your plan from other Saurus Plan to a Saurus Premiere plan, You may receive a discount voucher of £ 100 or any such other amount depending of the Campaign that is applicable in that moment, if any, every month that will be accumulated in Your Saurus current account, capped to £ 1200 or 12 months, whichever comes first.
For this purpose, only Your highest monthly plan will be taken into account, and You only will receive one “EE” voucher per Saurus user, even if You have more than one current account with Saurus. When upgrading from a lower to a higher monthly Saurus Plan, then the Voucher amount received in the lower plan will be taken into account for the Voucher higher capped limits in Your upgraded monthly plan.
2. How do You receive Your voucher?
Once You click in “Redeem My voucher” in the Essential Experiences tab within the Saurus App, You will receive a unique code in Your email associated with Your Saurus account, the amount would be determined by the conditions explained above. The day The reception day of the code You entered will be considered as the “Date of issue”.
3. How long will Your voucher be valid?
The voucher will be valid for a period of 30 natural (calendar) days since the reception of the code. Once calendar 30 days have passed, the code & voucher will automatically expire.
4. Voucher specifications
– The EE voucher is personal and non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or in full and is valid for a single transaction only, meaning it can be used partially in a single transaction but the portion not used or spend will automatically expire at the moment of the purchase at EE.
– All bookings must be made directly by the user who received the code, and only one booking per user is permitted.
– The EE voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or other voucher that Essential Experiences may have in place in any given moment.
– Any extension of the 30 days expiry date from the date of issue is not allowed.
– Saurus and EE are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Voucher or codes and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
– Saurus and EE retain the right to reject or cancel any voucher if we consider that any kind of abusive, fraudulent or illegal activity is linked to the use of the code, EE voucher or to the Saurus current account or card.
5. Minimum booking amount
There is a minimum booking amount of two times the amount of the voucher received, meaning that when You redeem Your code, Your booking has to include products for a total value of equal to or more than two times the monetary amount of the voucher.
Example: If You obtain a £ 300 voucher, Your booking has to include purchase or EE products for a total amount of at least £ 600, and in this example You would only have to pay £ 300 out of Your £ 600 purchase on the EE site.
Saurus.com acts as a Distributor of PFS Card Services (Ireland) Limited, trading as PCSIL, a company authorised and regulated as an issuer of electronic money by the Central Bank of Ireland under registration number C175999. Registered office: Front Office, Scurlockstown Business Park, Trim, Co. Meath, C15 K2R9. Company Registration Number: 590062.The Saurus.com Prepaid Mastercard is issued by PFS Card Services (Ireland) Limited pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Saurus.com (Rewire Holding LTD) acts as a Distributor of Payrnet limited, a company registered in England and Wales authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an Electronic Money Institution with register reference 900594. The Card is issued by PayrNet Ltd pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Click on the icon to download the Saurus app
Click on the icon to download the Saurus app